Would you operate «down there»?
An increasing number of Norwegian women have reduced their sexes.
Do you feel that you look different down there? Hang the inner ones the genitalia slightly below the exterior, or do you feel the exterior your genitals are very large?
Just so you realize it, there are actually few things like that is considered abnormal when it comes to this with the look on your genital area and genitals.
Nevertheless, it is becoming more and more common for Norwegian women to fall under the knife and change precisely this, and it is especially the internal genitalia that are often reduced.
Some call it porn, other Hollywood vagina.
But is it just to get sexier down, or is it to end physical ailments and big complexes that we do these interventions?
ALSO READ: Tightens the vagina after birth
We’re definitely doing more surgery now than before, and it’s growing, says a plastic surgery specialist, Lars Haukeland at Fornebuklinikken to KK.no.
The same is said by chief medical officer and clinic manager Amin Kalaaji at Oslo Plastic Surgery.
– Previously, we performed about one operation a month, but since 2011 there has been an explosion of demand.
Now we perform this type of operation weekly, he tells KK.no.
However, according to the surgeons, it is not only the vanity that the women voluntarily place themselves under the knife.
«The women who come to us think this is difficult and private, and they have a lot of problems with intimacy,» Haukeland said, receiving support from Kalaaji:
– The women we operate say that the size, unevenness and shape of The genitals give them major ailments, both physically and mentally.
Both Haukeland and Kalaaji argue that patients who only want surgery for vain reasons, rejected.
– Like everything else on the body, we also look very different below. We only operates those who have ailments, says Haukeland.
Fornebuklinikken and Oslo Plastic Surgery are two of several Norwegian clinics that performs intimate surgery.
In addition, some choose to be operated abroad.
In countries such as the United States, intimate surgery has been around longer and more clinics have specialized in women’s abdomen.
– I have had several Norwegian patients who have had intimate surgery, explains plastic surgeon Gary Alter at Botched Labiaplasty Revision Surgeon, who has clinics in Beverly Hills and New York, for KK.no.
Reduction of internal genitalia is done by removing what is «too much» and creating better symmetry
The genitals are in the way
Haukeland and Kalaaji believe the increase in intimate surgery operations is due to there being more available to women.
– It is now possible to do something about what is bothering them, says Kalaaji.
He says that most of his patients are well-grown adults.
– There are women of all ages, but the typical patient is a woman who has a partner, children and who has been afflicted by the genitals all his life, he says.
Haukeland says that a good number of his patients have physical ailments due to large labia.
For some, the genitals are in the way and swell in connection with exercise or sexual intercourse.
Others are plagued primarily by the aesthetic aesthetic of the inner genitalia spreading beyond the exterior, says Haukeland.
Affects sex life
The surgeons KK.no has talked to say that many of the women want to have surgery the genitals, have major problems with the sex life.
– Many of those we treat say that they do not dare to appear naked. One woman we operated on, told her she had never shown up to her husband, despite having shared children, says Kalaaji.
Large inner genitalia are hereditary and most are born with the.
The size of the genitals can also be affected hormonally, including in pregnancy and in connection with childbirth, and some also get bigger genitalia after an injury or infection.
It’s hard to say how widespread it is, but many harusy-symmetrical genitalia do not matter, says
Kalaaji adds that there is no goal for everyone to have symmetrical genitalia.
– The goal is to remove the burdens of those who have physical and mental problems because of this, he says.