ISAPS Meeting 4th-6th of May 2017, Cairo
The clinics' surgeon Dr. Amin Kalaaji participated as a faculty member and chair person in ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) yearly meeting which took place in Cairo, Egypt, 4th-6th of May. Three days of Interactive discussion on plastic & reconstructive surgery, the program will go through the following topics; Pre-ISAPS course on marketing of plastic surgery practice, breast, face, rhinoplasty, body contouring, patient safety and plastic procedures, female genital rejuvenation and gluteal augmentation.
Dr. Kalaaji held the following lectures at the meeting:
1. How to establish and run a Private Aesthetic Surgery practice, A plastic Surgeon’s own 16 years’ Experience and Perspectives
2. Aesthetic Primary Breast Augmentation with Fat Grafting in 122 Cases
3. Surgical Correction of Inverted Nipples: New Techniques
4. Morbidity and Mortality in Combined Long Lasting Aesthetic Procedures
5. Quality of Life in Intimate Surgery Patients
6. Gluteal Augmentation by fat. Is there a role for Prosthesis?